PCI DSS & HIPAA SECURE & STANDARDS COMPLIANT
SecuredCloud also is unique in facilitating regulatory compliance for such strict standards such as PCI DSS and HIPAA, and because it can handle backup sets with millions of files, you can sell to a larger audience and increase your profits.
Secure Standard Compliant
SecuredStore service is PCI, HIPAA and secure standard compliant this provides you State-Of-The-Art systems (secured fort health-care and credit card processors and merchants) Lower liability exposure
Designed from the ground-up with AES-256 encryption for *all* file operations on the client and the server. Legacy and commodity solutions have unencrypted caching and temporary files, so they fail PCI DSS audits!
The only solution for PCI DSS compliant online backup
The SecuredStore family of products has been designed for demanding online backup deployments including environments subject to complex regulatory compliance such as:
- Financial services: NASD 3010 and 3110, SEC 17a-3 & 17a-4, GLBA
- Health care: HIPAA, Public Law 104-191
- Publicly traded companies: Sarbanes-Oxley 802(a)(1) & 802(a)(2), NASD 3510, 3520
- All companies: PCI DSS (credit-card protection)
- Our software will run on all supported versions of Microsoft Windows (i.e. XP, Vista, 7, 8, 2003, 2008, 2012), both 32-bit and 64-bit on Intel or AMD.